martevo.co.uk can provide a policy to include website damage as a result of a hacking attack or virus. With martevo.co.uk you provide a full list of your business activities and we tailor our market leading technology insurance policies to your needs. We understand that almost every business now requires an online presence and in many cases this is a significant investment, that is why martevo.co.uk work with expert technology underwriters to provide tailored cover.
Our technology insurance products can include the following cover extensions:
- Website damage
- Professional indemnity
- Breach of contract
- Breach of intellectual property rights
- Cyber liability
- Virus and hacking liability
- PR consultancy costs to help minimise brand damage
- Media liability including user generated content
- Advertising and personal injury
- Defamation including libel and slander
- Worldwide territorial limits
- Public & employers liability
- Property damage & business interruption
How to get a quote:
1. Complete the basic enquiry form.
2. We will e-mail you a full enquiry form.
3. You complete the enquiry form providing us with a full list of your business activities.
4. We send you a bespoke, no obligation quotation with sample policy document and tailored cover extensions.
Our insurance cover is provided by London market insurers with strong financial ratings. martevo is regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland & The Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK business.