The technology industry is constantly evolving. As technology advances so too does the level of risk to your business. New products and services have capabilities that were not envisaged when most insurance policies were written and so they may not cover these new and emerging risks. That is why we work with specialist underwriters to provide comprehensive protection for the fast-paced technology industry.
Many insurance policies for technology companies only provide errors and omissions insurance. We offer a modular policy that has been designed purely for the technology industry and is tailored to your specific needs.
The insurance cover can include:
- Full civil liability coverage, not just negligence
- Clear, unambiguous cover for breach of a customer contract
- Specific cover for breach of Intellectual Property rights
- Payment of fees withheld by an aggrieved client if this mitigates a potentially larger claim
- Cover for suits brought anywhere in the world as standard
- Reimbursement of costs incurred to help reduce or avoid a claim
- No pre-defined definition of technology activities that restricts cover
- Employers liability and public liability
- Virus and hacking liability cover