New web & mobile platforms are revolutionising the way we communicate and many companies are embracing these new online platforms and advertising opportunities. Traditional insurance policies have not yet evolved to cover the new risks that can arise. martevo.co.uk
work with specialist underwriters to provide advanced cyber liability insurance that is tailored to your needs.
The insurance cover can include:
- Cover for the sums which you (the insured entity) become legally obliged to pay arising from:
- Errors & Omissions, which may include:
- Negligent act
- Negligent misstatement
- Negligent misrepresentation
- Misuse of information
- Breach of privacy
- Libel, slander or defamation
- Dishonesty of employees
- Breach of contract.
- Intellectual property rights infringement.
- Liability arising from virus or hacking attack.
- Payment of withheld fees by a client in order to mitigate an otherwise insured loss.
- Loss arising from fidelity of employees against you.
- Website damage – the cost of repairing /restoring your website following a hacking attack or virus.
- Property Damage to your buildings, contents, computers or other equipment.
- Business Interruption – loss of income due to temporary closure following a property loss.
- Products Liability – Claims arising from accidental third party injury or damage in connection with one of your products.
- Public Liability – claim arising out of accidental injury or damage to a third party.
- Employers Liability – claim arising out of accidental injury or damage to your employee.
- Brand protection – cost of using a PR company to mitigate brand damage following an insured event – eg: data breach.
- Court attendance costs – compensate you for taking time to go to court cases arising from an insured event.