Media Production companies are exposed to risks that many traditional insurance policies do not cover. Filming schedule delays caused by accidents or faulty equipment are the most common and costly cause of claims made by producers. We work with specialist underwriters who understand the specific risks associated with film and television production. Policy wordings are tailored and provide wide ranging cover to suit your specific needs.
The insurance cover can include:
- Professional indemnity.
- Breach of contract.
- Cyber liability, privacy liability and privacy breach notification costs.
- Employers liability and public liability.
- Media liability.
- Advertising and personal injury.
- Defamation including libel and slander.
- Intellectual property rights infringement.
- Invasion of privacy.
- Property & business interruption including cyber cover.