Cloud computing is experiencing rapid growth and an increasing number of businesses are opting to rely on cloud providers for storage and other IT needs. Cloud outages and security breaches can result in costly investigations and client compensation. Traditional insurance policies have not evolved to include the new risk exposures that cloud computing presents, so we work with specialist underwriters who understand the industry. Policy wordings are tailored and provide wide ranging cover to cater for an always evolving and changing industry.
The insurance cover can include:
- Cyber liability and privacy breach cover.
- Employers liability and public/products liability.
- Invasion of privacy.
- Professional Indemnity.
- Breach of contract.
- Comprehensive media liability.
- Advertising and personal injury.
- Defamation including libel and slander.
- Intellectual property rights infringement.
- Property & business interruption including cyber cover.