The rapid evolution of IT towards cloud computing has presented businesses with new risk exposures. The transfer of data from the insured to the cloud service provider for example results in a material change in the risk exposure. Traditional insurance policies have not yet evolved to cover the new risks associated with cloud computing. The vast majority deal solely with the policyholders’ IT systems and do not provide for the risk of data-breach at a third-party cloud provider. Here at martevo we work with specialist underwriters who understand the industry. Policy wordings are tailored and provide wide ranging cover to cater for an always evolving and changing industry.
The insurance cover can include:
- Third-party coverage.
- Cyber liability, privacy liability and privacy breach notification costs.
- Employers liability and public liability
- Invasion of privacy.
- Professional Indemnity.
- Breach of contract.
- Comprehensive media liability.
- Advertising and personal injury.
- Defamation including libel and slander.
- Intellectual property rights infringement.
- Property & business interruption including cyber cover.